Tatum-Smith Engineers, Inc.
Nestled in the picturesque Ozark Mountains in Rogers, Arkansas, Tatum-Smith Engineers, Inc.(TS), is a structural engineering firm offering engineering services for commercial, institutional and industrial projects.
Since its founding in 1996, Tatum-Smith Engineers has provided structural analysis, structural design and project management services for all types of vertical construction ranging from schools to churches to manufacturing plants to restaurants to retail. Through our attention to detail, in the production of construction documents and Revit model development, all the while not sacrificing on design efficiency, we can provide a superior product that translates into cost savings for the design team.
We work to create buildings that meet our clients’ expectations while maintaining elements of public safety in full accord with governing local and national Code requirements. Among our services:
- Analysis of existing structures, including Code review, wind and seismic analysis;
- Design services, including concrete, timber, masonry, steel;
- Construction document production utilizing the latest BIM software, Revit, and/or AutoCAD
- Project management services, including administration of specifications, shop submittal review and construction monitoring.
The advantage of teaming up with a structural consultant, who is licensed to practice in every state but Alaska and California, may afford you the opportunity to extend your client base as well.
Because the engineering professionals at TS have the knowledge, skill, and experience to create innovative, practical solutions for architectural and design concept challenges. We would be interested in discussing how our team could assist yours and begin to develop a mutual relationship. Please feel free to contact us immediately so that we can begin the discussion for these future joint ventures.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Retail
- Fire Stations
- Food Processing Facilities
- Health Care Facilities
- Airplane Hangers
- Air Traffic Control Towers
- Police Facilities
- Poultry Facilities
- Jails and Detention Centers
- Retail Facilities
- Car Washes
- Fueling Stations